With the Covid-19 epidemic being effectively controlled, The Gansu Provincial Museum reopen to the public since May 8th by reservation only as an interim precautionary measure taken during the Covid-19. All visitors need to book their visit online with valid IDs or passport.
1.Opening hours: Tuesday to Sunday 9:30-16:30 (last entry at 16:00); close on Monday (excluding national holidays).
2.We will open exhibitions and public space in different stages depending on the situation. The current open exhibitions are as follows:
(1)Civilization along the Silk Road with in Gansu.
(2)Painted Pottery from Gansu.
(3)Temporary Exhibitions on the first floor.
3.Tickets booking and Interim measures:
(1)Currently we only accept individual reservations for no more than 1300 admissions per day. ( 9:30-13:00 650 admissions; 13:00-16:30 650 admissions ) Visitors can book their visit within the day and the next day in advance via the Museum’s official website or the Wechat official account.
Currently each reservation can be made only for one person. One ID can be used only once a day.
(2)If the building is crowded with visitors, interim measures (such as slowing down the entry flow) will be taken. Thank you for your understanding.
(3)Please do not eat, do not throw away sundries. Please keep the exhibition hall clean.
(4)The team reception is suspended.
(5)The parking is not available to the audience for the time being.
(1) After 16: 00, vistors are not allowed to enter the museum. Please use the reserved ID card or passport for verification.All visitors are required to present their original valid IDs and passport used for online reservation, the reservation information and the Green QR Code for entry. The stuff will take visitors’ temperature before entry. After the successful verification of body temperature and security check, you will be allowed to enter the museum for visit.
(2) Deposit small items in the automatical locker and large pieces of luggage at the Deposit Center. Please cooperate with disinfection.
(3) Visitors shall always wear medical masks and keep at least 1.5m away from other visitors while in queue and in galleries. The Museum staff will take the temperature. Visitors with any symptom of illness, such as fever (≥37.3℃), coughing or shortness of breath, will be refused to enter the Museum.
(4) The tour guide service is suspended. Vistors can rent audio guide from the self-help guide cabinet, or use the Wechat official account to listen to the cultural relics explanation.
(1) We will adjust interim precautionary measures in light of changes of situations during the Covid-19. Please refer to the Official website and Wechat offical account and Webo offical account for details.
(2) You can call 0931—2339131 or 0931-2339133 for more information.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation. Have a nice visit!